Saturday 2 January 2016

New Blog Resolutions

Hi everyone and welcome to my first ever blog and first ever blog post! I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now and I thought, considering it's a new year, why not start now?

~ starting my very own blog ~

At first I was extremely daunted by the thought of starting up my own blog as I have always been afraid of being judged or people finding me annoying or boring, but now I have thought everything through and I feel that I have a lot of things to share on here, whether it be advice, opinions or memories from my times over the next year onward. So now that I'm here, and this is my first post, why not start with some resolutions?!

~ Resolutions ~
  1. Start a blog and DON'T forget about it over the next year (at-least) - so far so good ;)                                    
  2. Focus on my upcoming GCSE exams and college auditions - I am currently still at secondary school in year 11, so within the next couple of months I will be working towards and taking my final exams which i'm both excited and worried about!                                                                                        
  3. Work on my dancing and try out some new styles as well as improving on those I enjoy -I am a avid dancer and have been since I was 2 years old ( more info to follow in future posts )                           
  4. Bake more! - During the final months of 2015 I baked a lot more than usual and found myself enjoying it more than I thought I would, it relaxed me and gave me a break from my crazy life (plus the food was delicious)!                                                                                                                        
  5. Become more social and work on my anxiety - I have struggled with anxiety for a while now and find my self becoming anxious in many social situations and I feel that I have not done much to try and improve upon this, so 2016 will be the year for me to work on myself, hopefully!
~ That sounds good for now ~


That sounds like enough to keep me going for now, keep posted for future posts and updates on these resolutions! If you have your own resolutions i'd love to hear about them below!

Hope you enjoyed my first post!
much love,
x-Kelsey-x

No comments:

Post a Comment